Saturday, August 23, 2014

Night Before

Well. I'm irritated. I can't think of an easier way to say it so I'm just going to put it out there. I'm so irritated, I want to pull my hair out.

I've been pretty calm the last few days. It'll come out later so I'm just going to say now that I have some issues with anxiety and, as such, have been freaking out basically the whole summer. But the last few days, I've been calm and not panicking at all. My mom and I got all my stuff packed in one checked suitcase in less than two hours, which is absolutely amazing. I finished working at both of my two jobs. My sister and I got our nails done and then she painted my mom's and my toe nails. The Vikings even won their third pre-season game.




And then I got an email from United Airlines informing me that my first flight to Denver had been delayed by two hours. Two hours! That would mean that I would miss my connecting flight to San Francisco and then my flight to Seoul. Great... That's the mood I'm in right now. I may or may not have to spend the night in the San Francisco airport as I wait for the next flight to Seoul 24 hours later. I'm not very happy. But I am trying to calm down because, although I might not be able to meet the Konkuk students at Incheon because of this major inconvenience, I'll make it to Konkuk some way or another. My father is also flying with me all the way to San Francisco to make sure I get on that international flight so at least I'll have him. 

I leave in about four hours so I'm going to nap for a little bit. I won't get a lot of sleep but I think I'll need a little re-charging. Hopefully, I'll be able to sleep on the international flight but we'll see. I've never been able to sleep on a plane before. Night everyone~  

No comments:

Post a Comment